Vestnik of the Commission of the Russian Federation for UNESCO No. 54 is hot off the press.
The full version of our magazin in electronic version is available for download in our archive.
Some articles of the issue you can also be found on the website.
- Interview with Tatiana Dovgalenko, Secretary General of the Commission of the Russian Federation for UNESCO
- World without Borders
- New Star. Astronomical Observatories of Kazan on the UNESCO World Heritage List
- Treasures of the Planet. Results of the 45th Session of the UNESCO World Heritage Committee
- 32nd Session of the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission Assembly
- Consultations of National Commissions for UNESCO of the CIS member states
- At the Peak of Success. 250th Anniversary of the Saint Petersburg Mining University
- Traditions and Technologies. The 2nd All-Russia Forum of Finno-Ugric Peoples
- Horizons of Cooperation. On the 30th Anniversary of the Republic of Turkmenistan’s Accession to UNESCO
- The Land of Lakes. The Smolenskoye Poozerye National Park in Numbers and Pictures
- A Highlander of National Significance. The 100th Anniversary of Poet Rasul Gamzatov
- The Living Past. Intangible Cultural Heritage of Azerbaijan
- Like a Fish to Water. Russian Fish Cuisine from the Moscow Kingdom to the Present Day
- Tree of Life. Russian Traditions of Wooden Houses
- A Tale in Stone. Fantastic Creatures on Facades of Moscow Houses
- Colors of the World. The Russia — Latin America Street Art Festival
- UNESCO Sites on Collectables