From December 1 to 9, 2022, St. Petersburg and Kazan will be holding the International Forum dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the Convention Concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage, one of the most effective and widely recognized international acts developed under the auspices of UNESCO. Over the past 50 years, the Convention has devised the List of World Heritage Sites — a list of cultural and natural attractions that have global significance to humanity and require special protection.
The Forum will include a number of important thematic events such as the Forums of World Heritage Site Managers and Young Professionals, as well as conferences on industrial and religious heritage, the Great Silk Road, and the restoration of Palmyra (Syria).
The full version of our magazin in electronic version is available for download in our archive.
Some articles of the issue you can also be found on the website.
- Intercultural Dialogue as an Imperative for the Preservation of World Heritage
- The Path to the Convention
- At the Crossroads of Cultures: Where the Past Meets the Future
- An Unforgettable City-Museum
- The Territory of Cooperation
- Polylingual Education in the Republic of Tatarstan
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Russia