Vestnik of the Commission of the Russian Federation for UNESCO No. 53 is hot off the press.
The full version of our magazin in electronic version is available for download in our archive.
Some articles of the issue you can also be found on the website.
- The Era of Numbers. The Conference under the Auspices of the Commission of the Russian Federation for UNESCO at the IT Forum in Ugra
- Sports for Life. Russian Delegation at the 7th International Conference MINEPS
- A dialogue with Africa
- Renewed Russian Committee of the Information for All Programme
- Ocean for All. The 27th Session of the Committee on International Oceanographic Data
and Information Exchange
- Partnership in the Name of Knowledge. Meeting of the Coordination Committee of UNESCO Chairs
- A Book of Stone. Gobustan Rock Art Cultural Landscape
- Treasures of the Biosphere. New Sites of the UNESCO World Network of Biosphere Reserves
- Voronezh State Nature Biosphere Reserve
- Gold and Steel. On the 150th birth anniversary of Sergei Rachmaninoff
- The Name of Music. Exhibition dedicated to the 150th anniversary of composer Sergei Rachmaninoff
- Kokoshnik: a True Russian Symbol. So different and yet so loved by everyone
- Russian Language Day at UNESCO Headquarters
- Language as a Value. Preserving the Indigenous Languages in Yakutia
- Arctic Online. Digitalization of the cultural heritage of the Arctic
- Young Talents. The 10th season of the International Independent Literary Prize “Glagolitsa”
- Pages of Life. What Fyodor Dostoevsky’s manuscripts and notes can reveal
- Bridging the Banks. Bridge as a historical and cultural phenomenon
- Russia’s Treasure. The Pyatnitsky Choir: folk art of the highest standard
- UNESCO sites on collectables